Elon Musk once said: “I don’t create companies for the sake of creating companies, but to get things done”
My wife Esther and I established Bushfire Smart to get things done. In this case, BAL assessments. But just as important as what you get done is how you get it done.
I feel the biggest mistake businesses make is they forget that they are in customer service.
Sure, our product is BAL assessments. I could tell you how great we are at them (which would be true). I could tell you about our industry qualifications (Level 1 FPA accredited, by the way) but what sets us apart, is our customer service.
This is not just a house or a project, this is somebody’s dream home, super fund, livelihood, first home or retirement home.
We remember that.
So when you pick up the phone or send us an email, you know that we will treat this enquiry with the attention it deserves.
We commit to:
- Responding to your email or quote request within 4 working hours
- Providing what we promise, when we say it will be done
- Providing you full documentation required by councils
- Being available to answer any queries for you , your builder or council
- Ensuring you have all the information you need to comply with the BAL assessment.
We look forward to helping you with your BAL assessment so you can get your plans finalised and one step closer to your goal.